So, you received your Yard Mastery Soil Test Kit results and are now wondering how to enable your Customized Program. Let's open the app and get your customization on!
There are two steps in enabling your Custom Program:
1. Let's check your product type preference
- Click on the 3 green menu bars () in the top left corner of your app
- Next, click on "Settings"
- Then select "Lawn Settings"
- Under "Preferences" you should see a drop-down list next to "Product Type"
- If you have a product type selected, you will see that on the page (see below), if you would like to change this, you can click the arrow next to the product type preference
- If you don't see a preference set, you will see the words "Select one"
- Make sure your product type is "All Granular", or "Liquid/Granular"
- Please note that the "All Liquid" option is not currently available for the custom program
- Once you have chosen/verified your Product Type, you can click the green "Save" button
2. Enable Custom Program
- Go back to the Menu
- Click on the "Soil Test" option
- If you have results from a previous soil test, you should click on the "Completed tests" button
- Under "Completed Tests' you should see any Yard Mastery soil tests that you have registered
- If you have not registered or completed a test before, you will want to register or purchase a kit. (You will not be able to enable the custom program until you have a kit that is available here)
- Click on the test that you would like to have a Custom Program created for
- After you pick the test to design your program, you should be taken to the "Soil Analysis" page where you can see your soil test results
- Under your soil test results, you should see "Product Recommendations". You can use the slider toggle to have the app enable your Custom Program, (see the image below for an example)
A few things to note:
- Yard Mastery's Custom Lawn Program recommendations are based on soil samples tested using the Yard Mastery Soil Testing Kit.
- Pre-emergents and bio-stimulants are still scheduled based on the general lawn program that uses your lawn type and soil temperatures.
Keywords: soil test, app, custom program, custom lawn program, lawn program, custom, personalized