Depending on the product type, location, and where you live, the best option to ship your order may be to use FedEx, in that case, we will not be able to use another carrier.
Some of our customers have reported that FedEx is not an option for them to get the package shipped to their homes. There could be an issue with your location or the FedEx driver, or you may be concerned about frequent porch pirates in your area. If this is the case for you, there is another option to get your package delivered to a "hold location" which may be more convenient. Here is a link to the FedEx site that explains the process:
Once you get your tracking number, just follow these easy steps to get your package re-routed to a local secure location:
- Go to the FedEx tracking page and enter your tracking number. From the options on the page Select Manage Delivery, then Hold at Location.
- From the options provided, choose the location where you want to request your package to be sent. You can also search for participating locations near you.
- Wait for a notification via text, automated phone call, or email letting you know that your package is ready to be picked up.
If you have further questions about the carriers that we use to deliver our packages, please open a ticket and we would be happy to assist you further.
See the instructions below:
- Click on the CONTACT US > SUBMIT A TICKET button
- Fill in the required fields (Your email address, Related issue, and Subject)
- Include the following information in the description:
- Order Number (if applicable)
- Additional details to help us address your concerns
Keywords: FedEx alternative, don't want you to ship via FedEx, can't use FedEx, can you ship with another carrier, UPS, USPS
Please sign in to leave a comment.