You can connect the N-Ext quart with the sprayer attachment on the bottle to the hose, and spray. You do not need to dilute the product prior to spraying; however, if you would like to take your time when spraying it on, you can dilute it in an empty bottle to make sure you don't overspray your quart.
Here is a video from Allyn with more details:
How to Spray with Hose End Sprayers-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odnCsTvKnBo
The important thing to remember is you need to calculate the coverage rate X 1000 sq ft (see list below) to find out how much product in total you will need. Then you will want to adjust the amount put out by adjusting your walking pace. Slower to put more out at a higher rate (ex. Humic12), or faster for a lower rate (ex. RGS).
Start at 1,000 and as you get comfortable you can take more on.
- Humic12- 1 quart (32 oz) = covers up to 5,325 sq ft
- RGS - 1 quart (32 oz) = covers up to 10,650 sq ft
- MicroGreene - 1 quart (32 oz) = covers up to 5,325 sq ft
- Air-8 - 1 quart (32 oz) = covers up to 5,325 sq ft
- FloraGreene - 1 quart (32 oz) = covers up to 3550 sq ft
The default Hose-End Sprayer Bottles have a 30:1 dilution
Keywords - Greene County, N-Ext, Next, YM hose-end sprayer, how to apply, bio-stimulant, quart bottles