The app development team is currently working on “respawning” all lawn plans for the 2023 growing season. This means that they are retooling your program based on the data from the previous year (2022) in order to bring you the most accurate recommendations for the upcoming growing season.
From now until the end of January, you won’t see any steps or program recommendations as they work on this for you, but, not to worry! We are super excited to reveal all of your recommendations, steps, and stellar updates at the end of January.
We do understand for our fellow Floridians and other southerners that winter does not necessarily mean we are done in the lawn, we get to enjoy the mow year round! Here is our Florida Winter Guide with the winter steps we recommend while we get your app schedule up and going for 2023: Florida Lawn Care-Winter.
If you do not see steps after February 1, please provide all of the following information by opening a ticket and we will investigate this for you.
See the instructions below:
- Click on the CONTACT US > SUBMIT A TICKET button
- Fill in the required fields (Your email address, Related issue, and Subject)
- Include the following information in the description:
- Phone type (Android/iPhone)
- OS version
- The version of the app you are on
- Screenshot of issue you are experiencing
- What are the steps you took before this problem occurred
- The email address you use to access the app
- Additional details to help us address your concerns
Keywords: app, program refresh, steps in my list, waiting for the app to update, no steps, calendar empty