Unfortunately, we have seen some orders marked as delivered not show up on the date it is marked delivered. This could be a problem; however, most of our customers do receive the package we sent when this happens. Here are the two most common resolutions when this happens:
- The package is delivered within the next 24-48 hours. In this case, we have been told by carriers that sometimes the package was simply marked delivered accidentally by the driver.
- Sometimes the carriers have accidentally left a package on the wrong doorstep/in the wrong mailbox, so please check with your neighbors to see if anyone has your package.
If your package has not shown up within the 24-48 hour time frame and you have checked with your neighbors, please send us your shipping address along with the following information by opening a ticket.
See the instructions below:
- Click on the CONTACT US > SUBMIT A TICKET button
- Fill in the required fields (Your email address, Related issue, and Subject)
- Include the following information in the description:
- Order Number (if applicable)
- Additional details to help us address your concerns
If your package does not show up, and we verify this order is lost, we can either send a comparable replacement at no additional charge or issue a refund for the cost of the item.
Keywords: lost, USPS, FedEx, UPS, package, tracking, failed delivery, problem with delivery, did not deliver, order problem, my order was delivered, did not receive