If you have already registered your kit and mailed it in, please give us 6-8 business days after you mail it in before you open a ticket.
It takes a minimum of 5 days for the nutrients to be absorbed into the capsule before the lab processes it. So, if your kit arrives at the lab in less than 5 days, there could be a slight waiting period before they send you the results.
Note: the system does not support registering the kit on both the website and the app, however, results will be available in both the app and the website once they are available.
The development team will need ALL of the following information to troubleshoot this further:
- The email you use to login into the app
- Kit Description
- Have you registered your kit on the Website?
- Have you registered your kit on the app?
- Click on the CONTACT US > SUBMIT A TICKET button
- Fill in the required fields (Your email address, Related issue, and Subject)
- Include the following information in the description:
- Order Number (if applicable)
- Additional details to help us address your concerns
Keywords: soil test, YM app, app, not available, soil test results