"Account Not Active" or “Unverified” are both account statuses coming from Shopify, our eCommerce platform. This notification typically occurs if you have ever checked out as a guest while completing your purchase on a site that also uses Shopify and then used the same email to sign up for our app. Shopify has your email address in their database from your guest purchase and now wants to verify that it is indeed you.
To resolve this technical issue please complete the following steps:
- Log out of the app, saving your user name and password before doing so.
- Uninstall the app
- Reinstall the app
- Log back in to the app
If you have completed the steps above and are still receiving this notification, please send us the ALL of the following information by opening a ticket.
Phone type (Android/iPhone):
The version of the app you are on:
Screenshot of issue you are experiencing:
What are the steps you took before this problem occurred:
The email address you use to access the app:
How to open a ticket:
- Click on the CONTACT US > SUBMIT A TICKET button
- Fill in the required fields (Your email address, Related issue, and Subject)
- Include the following information in the description:
- Order Number (if applicable)
- Additional details to help us address your concerns
Keywords: app, unverified, notification, password, account not active, active, account, inactive, activate