As an online vendor, we get requests from our customers to investigate damaged packages. If your package was delivered by the carrier and looks damaged, we consider it to be Damaged Delivered.
When this happens, the carriers do not notify us. If your package has been damaged please send us pictures of the box, label, and item that is damaged, as well as the tracking number along with the following information by opening a ticket.
See instructions below:
- Click on the CONTACT US > SUBMIT A TICKET button
- Fill in the required fields (Your email address, Related issue, and Subject)
- Include the following information in the description:
- Order Number (if applicable)
- Additional details to help us address your concerns
For verified damaged orders we can either send a comparable replacement at no additional charge or issue a refund for the cost of the item.
Keywords: damaged, UPS, FedEx, USPS, order, problem, replacement, replace