As an online vendor, we get requests from our customers to investigate damaged packages. If your package has been reported as damaged by the carrier, we consider it to be Damaged in Transit.
Here is an example from UPS, the status reported on the tracking states something similar to "Damaged Package", "Shipment Exception", or "Damage Reported". The carriers do not notify us, even if the tracking details state that they do, however you can request an investigation (see details below).
If your tracking information states that your package has been damaged please send us the tracking number and the item that is reported damaged along with the following information by opening a ticket.
See instructions below:
- Click on the CONTACT US > SUBMIT A TICKET button
- Fill in the required fields (Your email address, Related issue, and Subject)
- Include the following information in the description:
- Order Number (if applicable)
- Additional details to help us address your concerns
For verified damaged orders, we can either send a comparable replacement at no additional charge or issue a refund for the cost of the item.
Keywords: damaged, in-transit, tracking, replacement, damage, package, box, delivery exception