Greene County has an induction seal on their bottles.
If you received a bottle that had some product that leaked out, please check under the cap to see if the seal was compromised. If it has been broken, please send us pictures of the bottle, box, and label so we can investigate that issue for you. (See details at the end of this article)
This image is a picture of a bottle at the warehouse before it was shipped:
Here is an example of a bottle that vented slightly during shipment. Note only one of the four bottles shows signs of venting.
We strive to have each of our products delivered 100% undamaged, however, a small amount of product drip is likely with this vented seal. You are always welcome to submit a request for an investigation and our customer care team will be happy to assist you. Each claim will be subject to evaluation.
Depending on the severity, damaged orders may receive one of the following:
- No further action required- slight venting
- Discount - more significant venting
- Comparable replacement / Refund - box and seal compromised
If your package has been damaged please send us pictures of the box, label, and item that is damaged, as well as the tracking number along with the following information by opening a ticket.
See instructions below:
- Click on the CONTACT US > SUBMIT A TICKET button
- Fill in the required fields (Your email address, Related issue, and Subject)
- Include the following information in the description:
- Order Number (if applicable)
- Additional details to help us address your concerns
Keywords: Greene County, N-eXT, leaked, spilled, damaged, damage, seal broken, broken, leaking